- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
RFEM | Steel Basics
Online Training Information
Why an online training?
Expand your knowledge to work more efficiently and effectively with the Dlubal Software online training.
Date | Time
Basic steel training on the structural FEA software RFEM
Learn how to work more efficiently with the RFEM software and the steel add-on modules. The essential modeling functions and workflow will be discussed using practical examples. Live Q&A with the instructor is possible during the course.
Price$250.00 incl. tax
|-||Introduction to the structural analysis software|
|-||Overview of important features|
|-||Detailed workflow with relevant steel design examples|
|-||Question and answer opportunities|
|-||Information about Dlubal Software products|
The online training requires a fast and reliable internet connection (i.e. DSL) and a speaker/microphone audio option (i.e. computer or phone headset). Each participant will receive a link to the recorded live training and a PDF version of the training manual. This material contains all topics covered during the online training.
- The minimum enrollment for the training is two participants.
- The training is held in English.
- Each participant will receive a certificate of completion for the hours attended (i.e PDH).
Alex Bacon, EIT
Technical Support Engineer
Alex is responsible for customer training, technical support, and continued program development for the North American market.
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Software RFEM
- Steel and Aluminum Structures Add-on Modules
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
Calculation and Design of Two-Story Building: Analysis of Two Options (Steel-Concrete Composite Structure and Modular Construction)
- Can RF-STEEL AISC optimize cross-sections for Serviceabillity?
- Does RF-STEEL AISC perform torsion design per Design Guide No. 9?
- After running the design in RF-STEEL AISC, I receive error message 1002 - Invalid cross-section of type "Channel" according to F2. What does this error mean?
- When calculating a cable using the STEEL EC3 add‑on module, there is the error message "Incorrect characteristic stresses for material No. 1! Please correct this in Table 1.2."
- Are effective length factors determined automatically from a model in the add-on modules for the aluminum and steel design or do I have to make adjustments?
- I design a cross-section created in the SHAPE‑THIN program by using the RF‑STEEL EC3 add-on module, but the program shows the error message "ER006 Invalid type of c/t-part for cross-section of type General." What can I do?
Is it possible to calculate with American steel cross-sections?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- How can I quickly model a chimney with reinforcement rings and stiffeners?
- How can I model and design general bolted connections with the surface and solid elements in RFEM?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements