Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Webinar | Geotechnical Analysis in RFEM 6
First Steps with RFEM
In this webinar, you will learn how to perform geotechnical analyses in RFEM 6.
04:00 Basics and definition of soil materials
10:10 Import of soil boring log list from Microsoft Excel using WebService & API
20:25 Generation of soil body
35:20 Printout report
38:50 Settlement calculation and soil pressures for a reinforced concrete building
Dlubal Webinar Free Webinar RFEM 6 Geotechnical Engineering Geotechnical Analysis Soil Material Soil Boring Log Soil Body Settlement Soil Pressure Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial Construction industry Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design structural engineer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
- Dateien zum Webinar: Geotechnische Analysen in RFEM 6
- Presentation Slides to Webinar: Geotechnical Analysis in RFEM 6 (PDF)
- Structural FEA Software RFEM 6
- Geotechnical Analysis for RFEM 6
- Analysis Software for Soil-Structure Interaction
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
Comparison of Exemplary Analysis Results with and Without Option "Equilibrium for Undeformed Structure"
- How can I set the deformations from an LC/CO or a construction stage to 0?
- I want to consider the soil-structure interaction using one of the nonlinear soil material models. Why is it not reasonable to calculate the individual load cases with this model?
- I have a license for the Geotechnical Analysis add-on and it appears as available to me. However, I cannot activate it. What could be the reason?