Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Facade in Form of Honeycomb
Wooden gallery with pneumatic cushion
Pneumatic Roof Structure
Glass Railing as Solid Model
Thesis | Tomasz Cioch: Calculation of a building with stiffeners made of masonry and reinforced concrete
Comparison of Various Design Methods for Stability of Structural Components in Steel Structures According to DIN EN 1993-1-1 with Regard to Cost-Effectiveness on Example of Trough Structure Design
Structural and Constructional Design of Prestressed Concrete Bridge with Double-Girdered T-beam Cross-Section According to Eurocode 2
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How can I set the deformation coefficient kdef in the program?
- Does the program use different values of modulus of elasticity for different temperatures? How to activate it?
- I would like to design an aluminum or lightweight structure. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- I would like to move some elements. When moving, my members are deleted, what is the reason?
- I am using COM interface and Grasshopper for the calculation of complicated structures. For this task I need to create NURBS lines. Could you explain how NURBS should be set? For example what kind of data should be provided for Knots?
- How do I activate the modeling of pipelines?
- How is the load distributed to the members in the angular axis method if members are excluded from the load application?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?
- Which Dlubal programs do I need to calculate membrane and textile structures?
- Does a user-defined layer composition in RF-LAMINATE need to be shared separately with other users along with the RFEM model file or is this information stored directly in the RFEM file?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements