Concrete Manhole with Shear Force Dowels
Model to Download
RFEM 5 enables using of many different member nonlinearities for the design of a model. The following model of a concrete manhole with a square ground plan shows the use of the member nonlinearity 'Slippage'.
Model Used in
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- Is it possible to design bidirectional ribbed plates, unidirectional ribbed plates, or hollow core slabs in RFEM?
- Is it possible to set user-defined values when viewing solid stress results?
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- Does a user-defined layer composition in RF-LAMINATE need to be shared separately with other users along with the RFEM model file or is this information stored directly in the RFEM file?
- Are the Dlubal Software programs suitable for the analysis and design of hydraulic steel structures?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- Are silos/tanks possible to export from RFEM into Revit?
- Is it possible to also have RFEM output the area of each finite element along with its location?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?