FAQ 003590 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Buildings made of cross-laminated timber (CLT), glued-laminated timber and OSB panels modeled with the RFEM program
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- How is it possible to display the main support direction graphically in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Is it possible to create a second design case in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Which Dlubal Software programs can I use to calculate and design timber structures?
- Is it possible to perform fire resistance design of cross-laminated timber panels in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Is it possible to perform a detailed analysis of connections, supports, or reinforcements of cross‑laminated timber plates in RF‑LAMINATE?
- Does the RF‑LAMINATE program consider the shear correction factor for cross-laminated timber plates?
- In spite of having defined average regions, they are not considered in the design in RF‑LAMINATE Surfaces. Which setting did I overlook?
- Why is the shear stiffness reduced to 10% in the RF‑LAMINATE add-on module as well as for the orthotropic material model in RFEM for the shear modulus Gyz? I think the shear stiffness in the shear plane Gxy would have to be reduced here?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Deflection analysis and stress design of laminate and sandwich surfaces