RF-CUTTING-PATTERN | Results
After the calculation, the “Point Coordinates” tab appears in the cutting pattern dialog box, which shows the result in the form of a table with coordinates and a surface in the graphical window. The coordinate table presents new flattened coordinates relative to the centroid of the cutting pattern for each mesh node. Furthermore, the cutting pattern with the coordinate system at the centroid is represented in the graphical window. When selecting a table cell, the respective node is displayed with an arrow in the graphic. In addition, the area of the cutting pattern is displayed below the node table.
Moreover, standard stress/strain results for each pattern are displayed in the RF‑CUTTING‑PATTERN load case.Features:
- Results in a table including information about the cutting pattern
- Intelligent table relating to the graphic
- Results of flattened geometry in a DXF file
- Results in the global printout report
- Results of strains after flattening for the evaluation of patterns