Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Roller Support with Seating Cleat
Plate with interrupted support and increased stiffness | Technical article 001663 from the Knowledge Base
Light timber frame model
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Two-span beam with shear force reduction | Technical article 001661 from the Knowledge Base
Comparison of soil models
Steel section connection
Steel pipe connection
3D steel hall
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I get the following message when starting all installed Dlubal programs (also when running as administrator): "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)." What can I do?
- In SHAPE‑THIN, I get the error message saying that the material library cannot be opened. I have reinstalled the program and integrated the material library of another computer, but without any success. What should I do?
- The calculation of a file runs smoothly for my colleagues, but I get the message "Calculation stopped" for the same file. What should I do?
- When starting the Dlubal Software programs, the error message "Server is busy" appears. My colleagues do not experience this problem. I have already tried to reinstall. What should I do?
- How can I change the design of the program interface?
- What is the difference between the dongle drivers of CRANEWAY and RFEM or RSTAB?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2017 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Is it possible to use a cross-section from SHAPE‑THIN 9 in older versions of RFEM or RSTAB?
- Where is it possible to download the previous program versions of Dlubal Software?
- Is it possible to display the SHAPE‑THIN printout reports with a cross-section graphic and cross-section properties, and include it in the RFEM or RSTAB report?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions