Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Structural Analysis and Design Software for Concrete Structures | RFEM 6 & RSTAB 9 by Dlubal Software
First Steps with RFEM
The structural analysis software RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9 allow you to analyze and design reinforced concrete structures. Whether you design a pure beam structure (RSTAB) or a structure with plates, walls, or shells (RFEM), you can choose from a wide range of programs by Dlubal Software.
This video briefly shows the most important reinforced concrete design features of both programs.
Concrete Design Add-on:
- Design of members and surfaces
- Column design
- Ultimate limit state & serviceability limit state
- Punching shear design
- Creep & shrinkage
Building Model Add-on:
- Story masses
- Consideration of the floor slab stiffness
- Results by story
- Center of gravity by story
Construction Stages Analysis (CSA) Add-on:
- Consideration of the construction process
- Automatic and manual combinatorics
- Consideration of mounting loads
- Interaction with other add-ons
Dlubal Product Feature Concrete structures Reinforced concrete Reinforced concrete structures Concrete design Ribs T-beam Shear reinforcement Longitudinal reinforcement Punching shear design Civil engineer Structural analysis Structural design Product Description of Feature Product Feature Dlubal Software Feature RFEM 6 RSTAB 9 Dlubal Software
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
- Although all the member design checks have been fulfilled, I get the "Not Covered Reinforcement" result. What is the reason?
- Where can I find the graphical results of punching shear in the concrete design? Especially the distribution of shear forces at the critical perimeter or the punching loads.
- I would like to connect my masonry wall to a reinforced concrete slab. What is the best way to create a line hinge?