AISC 360-16 Steel Member Design in RFEM
Free Online Seminar
- Modeling, loading, and analysis of steel members in RFEM
- AISC 360-16 ultimate and serviceability limit state design in RF-STEEL AISC
- Significant changes in the 2016 standard applied in RF-STEEL AISC
- Review of result output and printout report generation
- Up to 0:02:45: Introduction
- Up to 0:23:25: Modeling and loading of steel structure in RFEM
- Up to 0:28:50: Stiffness reduction per AISC 360‑16 Ch. C
- Up to 0:31:00: Analysis results in RFEM
- Up to 0:42:08: Design of column members in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 0:57:35: Design of bottom chord “sets of members” vs. “members” in RF‑STEEL AISC
- Up to 1:03:00: Additional updates in the AISC 360‑16 standard
- Up to 1:04:55: Closing remarks
Amy Heilig, PE
CEO - USA Office
Sales & Technical Support Engineer
Amy Heilig is the CEO of the USA office located in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, she provides sales and technical support and continues to aid in the development of Dlubal Software programs for the North American market.
Do you have questions related to our webinars? Are you looking for suggestions on which webinar is relevant for your design projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or use our FAQ page.