Geotechnical Analysis in RFEM 6
Free Webinar Information
In this webinar, you will learn how to perform geotechnical analyses in RFEM 6.
Date | Time
|Basics and definition of soil materials
|Import of soil boring log list from Microsoft Excel using WebService & API
|Generation of soil body
|Settlement calculation and soil pressures for a reinforced concrete building
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the model(s) used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided model(s) after the presentation is complete.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alexander Meierhofer
Head of Product Engineering Concrete & Customer Support
Dipl.-Ing. Juliane Stopper-Akdag
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Ms. Stopper provides technical support for our customers and is responsible for the development of products for geotechnical engineering.
- Presentation Slides to Webinar: Geotechnical Analysis in RFEM 6 (PDF)
- Webinar Files: Geotechnical Analysis in RFEM 6
- Structural FEA Software RFEM 6
- Geotechnical Analysis for RFEM 6
- Analysis Software for Soil-Structure Interaction
Do you have any questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page, available 24/7.
Comparison of Exemplary Analysis Results with and Without Option "Equilibrium for Undeformed Structure"
- How can I set the deformations from an LC/CO or a construction stage to 0?
- I want to consider the soil-structure interaction using one of the nonlinear soil material models. Why is it not reasonable to calculate the individual load cases with this model?
- What value can I use for cohesion in order to avoid singularities?
The new generation of 3D FEA software is used for the structural analysis of members, surfaces, and solids.
In RFEM, the Geotechnical Analysis add-on uses properties from soil samples to determine the soil body to be analyzed. The accurate determination of soil conditions significantly affects the quality of the structural analysis of buildings.