FAQ 000230 EN-US
Unable to find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
RFEM and RSTAB models can be saved as 3D glTF models (*.glb and *.glTF formats). View the models in 3D in detail with a 3D viewer from Google or Baylon. Take your VR glasses, such as Oculus, to "walk" through the structure.
I am trying to import a DXF file. The file can be imported into the model, but it does not have the correct scale. Where is the problem?
- Is the German National Annex 2021‑07 to Eurocode 8 available in RFEM 5 / RSTAB 8?
- How can I permanently save the parameters in the "Units and Decimal Places" dialog box?
- I have deactivated objects by load case. Why are they still considered in the calculation in the corresponding load case?
- Can I export a response spectrum from RFEM 6 and use it in RFEM 5, for example?
- I would like to enter a large spring constant. Is it possible?
- How can I display the internal forces of a coupling member or rigid member?
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8 and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I also use RWIND 2 with RFEM 5/RSTAB 8?
- I cannot create a new file. The menu item is grayed out. What can I do?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions