Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- How can I design any SHAPE‑THIN cross-section in detail in RFEM or RSTAB?
- How can I display the stresses in the stress points in RF‑STEEL Members?
- What is the difference between the RF‑/STEEL and RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on modules?
- When trying to calculate the design in RF-STEEL Surfaces, I receive Warning No. 1162 - Surface No. XX is of the type "Orthotropic" and cannot be designed. What does this Warning mean?
- In the RF‑/STEEL add-on module, I am trying to design a cross-section created in SHAPE‑MASSIVE. However, the cross-section is classified as invalid. What is the reason?
- I compare the flexural buckling design according to the equivalent member method and the internal forces according to the linear static analysis with the stress calculation according to the second-order analysis including imperfections. The differences are very large. What is the reason?
- In STEEL, you can select the stress Sigma Delta for stress analysis. What is it used for?
- I have created new elements in my model. However, these are not designed. What can I do?
- Why are there different equivalent stresses in RFEM and RF‑STEEL, although the same CO is considered?