Reinforced Concrete 3D Structure
Model to Download
Reinforced concrete 3D structure
- Views 183x
- Downloads 8x
- Updated 30 December 2020
Distribution of vertical soil stresses and related settlement under a uniformly distributed load from 
The material model Orthotropic Masonry 2D is an elastoplastic model that additionally allows softening of the material, which can be different in the local x- and y-direction of a surface. The material model is suitable for (unreinforced) masonry walls with in-plane loads.
- What is the best way to consider steel fiber reinforced concrete with the structural analysis program RFEM?
- How can I deactivate displaying symbols for the FE mesh refinement?
- What does the "Crack formation in the first 28 days" option means?
- I have recently purchased RSTAB with the CONCRETE add-on module. Can I use it to perform the stability analysis of reinforced concrete columns?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Is it also possible to subsequently deactivate the symbols for the FE mesh refinement in an existing graphic in a printout report?
- Why does the note 155) appear as a result of the reinforced concrete design of members for the existing stirrup reinforcement?
- Why do RF‑CONCRETE Members or CONCRETE determine a significantly higher provided reinforcement than the required reinforcement?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- How can I model a thickened area of my concrete slab in RFEM such as a drop panel?