In case of any questions or problems, we are here for you. In addition to personal support (for example, via email or chat), you can find useful resources available 24/7 on our website.
Structural FEA Software RFEM 6 | First Steps
Customer Support 24/7
Structural Analysis Models to Download
Select numerous structural models to utilize them for training purposes or for your projects.
Are you new to RFEM? Check out these tips that will help you get started with Dlubal programs.
Getting started doesn’t have to be difficult. The '''Get Started''' guide for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9 will help you familiarize yourself with the programs. From the installation to the explanation of the program interface, everything is explained step by step, so you can get started right away.
One of the best ways to learn is visually. Is this your preferred method of learning? Then watch the introductory video for RFEM 6 here. Any other questions? Discover our selection of videos on various topics related to RFEM and RSTAB.
Stay informed with our Knowledge Base: Here you can find useful technical articles about the "Structural Analysis and Design" that will support you in your daily work. You will also get useful tips & tricks for the correct and efficient application of the Dlubal structural analysis programs.
Do you want comprehensible structural calculations? Then Dlubal structural analysis software is the right choice. The programs provide you with calculations without being a "black box". See for yourself and check out the verification examples available here, which will reveal the calculation methods to you.
- Fast modeling thanks to sophisticated input technology
- One program for all types of structures from single-span girders to complex 3D shell structures or NURBS solids
- Fast calculation using the multiprocessor technology
- Support of national and international standards
- Quick generation of a professional-looking printout report
- Automatic generation of wind loads using the integrated CFD wind simulation (RWIND required)
- API via web service
- Globally recognized program with over 100,000 users
- Professional customer support provided by more than 20 support engineers