- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
RF-COM/RS-COM is a programmable interface which allows the user to expand the main programmes RFEM and RSTAB by customized input macros or post‑processing programmes. In this article, a tool to copy and move selected guidelines in RFEM will be developed. It is possible to copy or move the guidelines also to another work plane. VBA in Excel will be used as programming environment.
The length of guidelines is controlled by settings of the grid. To open the dialog box used for grid settings, click the [Settings of Work Plane, Grid/Snap, Object Snap, Guide Lines] button in the toolbar. The “Work Plane and Grid/Snap” dialog box opens where you can define the appropriate settings. Then, the guidelines will be adjusted automatically to the grid.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7