Integration of All Add-ons
All add-ons are automatically integrated in the programs RFEM 6 or RSTAB 9. This allows the individual program parts to interact (e.g. determination of the ideal overturning moment of timber beams using the "Torsional Warping (7 DOF)" add-on or consideration of staggered form-finding processes by means of the "Construction Stages Analysis (CSA)" add-on, and so on).
The calculation of complex structures by means of finite element analysis software is generally performed on the entire model. However, the construction of such structures is a process carried out in multiple stages where the final state of the building is achieved by combining the separate structural parts. To avoid errors in the calculation of overall models, the influence of the construction process must be considered. In RFEM 6, this is possible by using the Construction Stages Analysis (CSA) add-on.
- Unfortunately, the trial period of my trial version of RFEM 6/RSTAB 9 has already expired. How can I continue to test new Dlubal products?
- What is the fastest way to create a contact between two surfaces?
- How can I assign existing loads to another load case?
- How do I change the license type from "Demo" to "Trial" or "Purchased" in RFEM 6?
- How can I optimize cross-sections within the steel design?
- What is the meaning of the two terms "Factorize provided reinforcement" and "Optimize provided reinforcement" in the concrete design?
- Why do the results in a modal analysis differ between the initial prestress and the surface load?
- In RFEM 6, I am looking for the line releases known from RFEM 5. Are they no longer available in RFEM 6?
- Can I download a 90-day trial version of RFEM 6 to test it out even if I own RFEM 5 now?
- Where can I enter average regions or surface result adjustments in RFEM 6?
RFEM 6 structural analysis software is the basis of a modular software system. The main RFEM 6 program is used to define structures, materials, and loads of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, and members. The program also allows you to create combined structures as well as to model solid and contact elements.