Model to Download
Timber panel for the master thesis about traditional craftsmanship with decorative timber framed structures
- Views 239x
- Downloads 34x
- Updated 12/30/2020
- Normal stresses σx from axial force and bending
- Shear stresses τ from shear force and torsion
- Equivalent stresses σv with comparison to limit stress
- Stress ratios related to equivalent stresses
- Normal stress σx from unit normal force N
- Shear stress τ from unit shear forces Vy , Vz , Vu , Vv
- Normal stress σx from unit moments My , Mz Mu , Mv
- Which add-on modules and programs do I need for laminate and sandwich structures as well as cross-laminated timber (CLT)?
- "During the calculation of material non-linearity, the material with a decreasing branch of the diagram can be calculated with one load increment only." Why do I get this error?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- The calculation of my model results in unrealistically high stresses at many locations. What is the reason?
- Is it also possible to enter the temperature for a surface in the XZ plane by using the height (variable in Z)?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2019 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Which stiffnesses does RFEM use for orthotropic hollow core slabs with rectangular cavities?
- How can I create a curved or curved section?
- How are the signs to be interpreted for the release results of the line release and line hinges?
- After the design with RF-/TIMBER Pro, I had a cross-section optimized. Why is the utilization of the optimized cross -section now exceeded?