Model to Download
With the activated option "Topology on form-finding shape" in the Project Navigator - Display, the model display is optimized based on the form-finding geometry. For example, the loads are displayed in relation to the deformed system.
- I would like to calculate and design "temporary structures." What do I need for this?
- Which Dlubal Software programs are required to calculate membrane and tensile structures?
- I would like to analyze cable and tensile structures. Is it possible to use RFEM or RSTAB for this?
- In connection with the calculation according to the large deformation analysis, I get significantly smaller deformations than for the calculation according to the linear static or second-order analysis. How is this possible?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Why does the form-finding not work for the "Cable on Pulleys" member type?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2015 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Why does the command "Calculate all" not calculate the results for load cases with the action category "Form-finding"?
- Why does RFEM find no equilibrium for an upward load on a membrane roof curved downwards?
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?