This structural analysis model available for download may be used for learning or testing purposes. There is no guarantee or liability for the accuracy or completeness of the model.
Masonry Facade Wall
Model to Download
Masonry facade wall with opening.
- Views 55x
- Downloads 2x
- Updated 02/01/2024
- Number of Nodes 166
- Number of Lines 171
- Number of Members 94
- Number of Surfaces 9
- Number of Solids 0
- Number of Load Cases 4
- Number of Load Combinations 5
- Number of Result Combinations 0
- Total Weight 54.719 tons
- Dimensions 164.04 x 29.53 x 0 feet
This article shows how you can model masonry structures within the Masonry Design add-on. You can also enter and model masonry structures directly in RFEM 6 and combine the masonry material model with all common RFEM add-ons. In other words, you can design entire building models in connection with masonry.
- I would like to connect my masonry wall to a reinforced concrete slab. What is the best way to create a line hinge?
- How can I set user-defined points for result values on surfaces in RFEM 6?
- How can I connect surfaces to other surfaces or members in a hinged/semi-rigid way? What are Line Hinges and Line Releases?