FAQ 002780 EN-US
- Determination of Wind Loads for Canopy Roof Structures According to EN 1991-1-4
- RWIND Simulation | Canopy Roofs According to Eurocode 1 in Wind Channel (Case A)
- RWIND Simulation | Canopy Roofs According to Eurocode 1 in Wind Channel (Case B)
- RWIND Simulation | Canopy Roofs According to Eurocode 1 in Wind Channel (Case C)
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- I would like to extend an existing structure with a false ceiling that is not connected to the existing columns. How can I model it?
- For line releases, I obtain the resultants in the horizontal direction, which I cannot understand.
- How can I display wind speeds at a certain height above the ground for a wind comfort analysis?
- When evaluating the support reactions of a plate supported by line supports, I noticed that the support reaction pz' does not correspond to the shear force and deviates significantly. What is the reason?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- What does the 'Activate Weld Design' option mean in the detailed settings of RF-/STEEL EC3?
- Why do I obtain different results for the same end plate joint in RF‑/JOINTS Steel - DSTV and RF‑/JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is there a way how to easily prevent RF‑SOILIN from recalculating the foundation every time the load in the governing load case is changed?
- Can I also use RF‑SOILIN to calculate foundation bodies at different foundation heights in a model?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions