- More than 45,000 users in 95 countries
- One software package for all application areas
- Free support provided by experienced engineers
- Short learning time and intuitive handling
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Flexible modular concept, extensible according to your needs
- Scalable license system with single and network licenses
- Proven software used in many well-known projects
Why Dlubal Software?
Wind Simulation & Wind Load Generation
With the stand-alone program RWIND Simulation, wind flows around simple or complex structures can be simulated by means of a digital wind tunnel.
The generated wind loads acting on these objects can be imported to RFEM or RSTAB.
With RF-/FRAME-JOINT Pro, it is possible to design frame joints according to DIN 18800 or Eurocode 3. When considering non-standardized joints or taking a closer look at the joint and its behavior, it is recommended to use a modeling as surface model. The following article will show how such a model is created in principle.
If a member with an aluminum cross-section consisting of slender elements is used, there is the possibility of failure due to local buckling of the flanges or webs before the member reaches its full strength. There are three options available in the RF-/ALUMINUM ADM add-on module to determine the nominal flexural strength for the limit state local buckling Mnlb from Section F.3 of the 2015 Aluminum Design Manual. These three methods include the sections F.3.1 'Weighted Average Method', F.3.2 'Direct Strength Method' and F.3.3 'Limit Elements' Method.
Do you have questions or need advice?
Contact our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
Customer Support 24/7