FAQ 002389 EN
Can’t find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
- How do I get the current authorization file for RFEM 5, RSTAB 8 and other stand-alone programs?
- Can I import a SHAPE‑THIN cross-section into RFEM 6 or RSTAB 9?
- Where in the Dlubal extranet can I download my RFEM / RSTAB authorization file?
- How is the automatic creation of c/t-parts carried out?
- The import of internal forces from RFEM or RSTAB to SHAPE‑THIN requires the administrator rights. Is it possible to carry out the transfer without the administrator rights?
- Is it possible to open files created with SHAPE‑THIN in the previous program versions, such as SHAPE‑THIN 7?
- I have imported a SHAPE‑THIN cross-section into RFEM/RSTAB. How can I update the cross-section in RFEM/RSTAB if the cross-section has been changed in the SHAPE‑THIN program?
- I check the cross-section properties of rolled cross-sections in SHAPE‑THIN and had to find out that there are discrepancies with the tables when determining the torsional constant It. How can this be explained?
- After running the program as a full version and working with it for a certain period of time, an error message appears when saving the file, saying that the authorization failed. What is the reason and how can I save my file anyway?
- I get an error message saying that there is no material assigned to one or more point elements. How can I solve the problem?