Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I get the following message when starting all installed Dlubal programs (also when running as administrator): "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002)." What can I do?
- In SHAPE‑THIN, I get the error message saying that the material library cannot be opened. I have reinstalled the program and integrated the material library of another computer, but without any success. What should I do?
- The calculation of a file runs smoothly for my colleagues, but I get the message "Calculation stopped" for the same file. What should I do?
- When starting the Dlubal Software programs, the error message "Server is busy" appears. My colleagues do not experience this problem. I have already tried to reinstall. What should I do?
- What is the purpose of a fillet weld in SHAPE‑THIN?
- How can I display shear stresses on null elements in SHAPE‑THIN?
- How can I adjust the size of a graphic in the short form printout?
- How can I place a cross-section on another cross-section?
- How can I change the design of the program interface?
- Is it possible to model cold-formed sections in SHAPE‑THIN 8 and to design them in RF‑/STEEL Cold-Formed Sections?