Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Dlubal Webinar: Design of Steel Constructions according to EC 3 | Part 2: Stability Analysis, Design
Models to Download
Knowledge Base Articles
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why is it not possible to use result combinations in RF‑STABILITY? It is possible in RSBUCK indeed.
- Is it possible to import effective lengths from RF‑STABILITY or RSBUCK in RF‑/TIMBER Pro?
- What is the critical load factor and how is it possible to determine it?
- I often edit the reinforcement provided by the program. Adjusting the reinforcement by using coordinates takes much effort and time if having several beams in the model. Is there any way to speed up the reinforcement editing?
- How is an inflatable object simulated in RFEM?
- I design timber components. The deformations of load combinations deviate from the manual calculation exactly by the factor of the material partial safety factor. Why?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- For which programs is the STEEL Warping Torsion add-on module available?
- How do you define the descriptions of various reinforcement results,such as the required reinforcement?
- Why do I get such a small amount of reinforcement for the upstand beam? The amount of reinforcement for the downstand beams is significantly larger.