- Fast modeling thanks to sophisticated input technology
- One program for all types of structures, from single-span girders to complex 3D shell structures or NURBS solids
- Fast calculation using the multiprocessor technology
- Support of national and international standards
- Quick generation of a professional-looking printout report
- Automatic generation of wind loads using the integrated CFD wind simulation (RWIND required)
- API via Webservice
- Globally recognized program with over 100,000 users
- Professional customer support provided by more than 20 support engineers
Structural FEA Software RFEM 6 | User Interface
Intuitive User Interface with Individual Customization Options
"I take this opportunity to thank you and your team for a really great software. After so many years of utilizing your software, we still see every day what your product is able to do and we really enjoy the application!
We look forward to more years together!"
Let yourself be inspired by the intuitive, easy-to-use interface of RFEM 6! Your model is created in a graphical user interface characteristic of CAD programs, via tables, or a combination of both. Extensive shortcut menus facilitate your input. The structural model is visualized photorealistically in RFEM 6, which allows you to directly check the entered data.
A great strength of the Dlubal programs is their intuitive, easy-to-learn operation. RFEM 6 is no exception. Create your structure in a user interface usual for CAD or via tables. By right-clicking the graphical or navigator objects, a shortcut menu appears, which facilitates you creating or editing the objects. Due to the intuitive user interface, you can create structural and loading objects in a very short time.
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Chinese, and Dutch.
It is possible to assign different colors to various objects of a structure in order to make the rendering display of the structure more clearly arranged.
Work more efficiently by freely adjusting the display of your model. You can selectively display or hide various objects, such as nodes, members, supports, and others. Dimension your model by using lines, arcs, inclinations, or height elevations. Freely created guidelines, sections, and comments facilitate you the input and evaluation. You can also display or hide the guide objects individually.
You can keep track of things with just a few clicks. A global dialog box manages the units for input data, loads, and results in RFEM or RSTAB, as well as in all add-ons.
You can save the settings and import them again later. In this way, it is possible for you to use different sections in steel and reinforced concrete structures, for example.