RSTAB - Structural Frame Analysis Software
RSTAB - Powerful and Easy to Use
RSTAB is a powerful analysis and design software for 3D beam, frame, or truss structure calculations, reflecting the current state of the art and helping structural engineers to meet requirements in modern civil engineering.
RSTAB is the basis of a modular software system and provides intuitive modeling of simple and complex structures due to it's ingenious input technique. The efficient RSTAB solver allows for linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions.
For further designs, there are the add-on modules available, considering structural data of specific materials and standards. Due to the modular software system, you can combine various products of Dlubal Software in a program package that meets your individual needs.
Due to a wide range of interfaces, RSTAB provides perfect interaction between CAD and structural analysis programs in Building Information Modeling (BIM). Thus, the bidirectional data exchange between RSTAB and the programs Tekla Structures, Autodesk Revit and Bentley ISM is possible, for example.
“I really enjoy working with Dlubal Software programs. The structure generation and modification can proceed smoothly:
- Manageability of functions in the menu and movability in space
- Data transparency: checks, options to modify and transfer data
I am happy that I switched over to Dlubal Software!”
Do you have any questions about our products or need advice on selecting the products needed for your projects?
Contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support or find various suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page.
- I have deleted my shortcut from Viewer. How can I restore it?
- Can I create a visibility from objects even though the function is grayed?
- How do I apply wind load on members of open structures?
- Is it possible to switch off the minimum internal forces when displaying a result diagram so that the maximum values are only displayed?
- I do not want to design a cross-section in the RF‑/STEEL EC3 add-on module. Can I quickly remove this cross-section from the selection?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- We have recently received the following error message on a laptop. Can you tell me what we can do to fix the problem?
- There are two different add-on modules for a response spectrum analysis in RF‑/DYNAM Pro. What can be the reasons for the different results of both add-on modules?
- Is it possible to edit a printout report without opening it?
Customers who bought this product also bought
Stress analysis of steel members
Design of steel members according to Eurocode 3
Stability analysis according to the eigenvalue method
Timber design according to Eurocode 5, SIA 265 and/or DIN 1052
Dynamic analysis of natural frequencies and mode shapes of member models
Lateral-torsional buckling analysis of members according to the second-order analysis (FEM)
Module Extension for STEEL EC3 and RF-STEEL AISC
Warping torsion analysis according to the second-order theory with 7 degrees of freedom
Linear and nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete members with reinforcement concept
Generation of equivalent geometric imperfections and pre-deformed initial structures for nonlinear calculations
Module Extension for RSTAB
Extension of the modules for reinforced concrete design by the Eurocode 2 design
Deformation and deflection analysis of members and sets of members
Seismic and static load analysis using the multi-modal response spectrum analysis