- Fast modeling thanks to sophisticated input technology
- One program for all types of structures, from single-span girders to complex 3D beam structures
- Fast calculation using the multiprocessor technology
- Support of national and international standards
- Quick generation of a professional-looking printout report
- Automatic generation of wind loads using the integrated CFD wind simulation (RWIND required)
- API via Webservice
- Globally recognized program with over 100,000 users
- Professional customer support provided by more than 20 support engineers
RSTAB 9 | Structural Frame & Truss Analysis Software
RSTAB - Powerful and Easy to Use
Are you still looking for an eligible structural analysis program? As a structural engineer, you have certain requirements, of course. RSTAB 9 is available for you as a powerful analysis and design software for 3D beam, frame, or truss structure calculations, reflecting the current state of the art and helping structural engineers meet requirements in modern civil engineering.
Opt for the established Dlubal program RSTAB 9 to facilitate your work with structures. Due to its sophisticated input technology, it allows you to intuitively model simple and complex structures. RSTAB 9 is the basis of a modular software concept. Its powerful computation solver allows for linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions.
The add-ons integrated directly in the program allow you to carry out additional analyses and design checks according to various standards (for example, in reinforced concrete, steel, and timber structures). Compile a program package that is precisely tailored to your individual needs and projects. It is possible to upgrade the program at any time.
Let yourself be inspired by RSTAB 9!
With Dlubal Software, you always have an overview. The program provides design check formulas used in your design (including a reference to the used equation from the standard) clearly displayed. Thus, there is no “black box” calculation. You can document all input data and results in a multilingual printout report. Here you can individually adjust the scope of output.
“I really enjoy working with Dlubal Software programs. The structure generation and modification can proceed smoothly:
- Manageability of functions in the menu and movability in space
- Data transparency: checks, options to modify and transfer data
I am happy that I switched over to Dlubal Software!”
This article shows how the “Time-Dependent Analysis” add-on is integrated in RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9.
- My model in RFEM 6 / RSTAB 9 is unstable. What could be the reason?
- The cross-sections from my imported IFC file are not converted correctly.
- When importing a cross-section from RSECTION 1, I get an error message regarding the version. What can I do?
- There are no automatic load combinations created. What can I do?
- The result of extreme values is not displayed. Where can I activate the max/min information?
Customers who bought this product also bought
First, the two-part Optimization & Costs / CO2 Emission Estimation add-on finds suitable parameters for parameterized models and blocks via the artificial intelligence (AI) technique of particle swarm optimization (PSO) for compliance with common optimization criteria. Second, this add-on estimates the model costs or CO2 emissions by specifying unit costs or emissions per material definition for the structural model.