Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Webinar | Grasshopper - RFEM 6: Design Add-On Control Using Templates
First Steps with RFEM
In this webinar, you will learn how to control the Design add-ons of RFEM 6 by means of templates.
03:20 New features of the GH interface
05:00 Overview about the GH algorithm
09:25 Connection to Dlubal components
01:02:00 Connection to Tekla components
Dlubal Webinar Free Webinar RFEM 6 Grasshopper GH Design Add-On Template Interface Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial Construction industry Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design structural engineer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
- Presentation Slides to Webinar: Grasshopper - RFEM 6: Design Add-On Control Using Templates (PDF)
- Grasshopper File to Webinar: Grasshopper - RFEM 6: Design Add-On Control Using Templates (PDF)
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
This article describes the data exchange of a determined surface reinforcement using the ASF interface.
- Where can I find the complete Dlubal material and section denotation? I need it for the conversion when exchanging data with other programs.
- How can I enable model add-ons when using WebService? How can I create a new model with add-ons enabled?
- I have a 3D model and try to split it up into "walls" and "surfaces" with the Building Model and to calculate them separately. However, my structural system becomes unstable then. What can be the reason?