Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Models to Download
Light timber frame model
Two-span beam with shear force reduction | Technical article 001661 from the Knowledge Base
Soil model of 3D half-space method
Comparison of soil models
Reinforced concrete floor slab
Steel pipe connection
3D steel hall
Steel section connection
Baku Flame Towers, Azerbaijan
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- I would like to model a bolt connection, which can only absorb compressive stresses from the support, by means of surface releases. Unfortunately, I cannot do this because my model is always unstable. Is there a model as a template?
- I would like to enter a variable member load, but the load parameters are grayed out. What should I do?
- Are silos/tanks possible to export from RFEM into Revit?
- How can I remove graphics from a printout report?
- How can I adjust the height and the width of a graphic?
- Although I have deleted the area load plane, members are still loaded. Why?
- I would like to perform a stability analysis of the upper flange in a long truss. What is the best way to proceed?
- Why does the deformation of a modeled single-span beam not correspond to the manual calculation?
- How can I display the deformation in the current construction stage and in relation to the initial system in RF‑STAGES?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements