Model to Download
Graduation Thesis 000455 | Finite Element Modelling of the Loopline Bridge and Model Validation Using Ground-Based Radar Interferometry
Model Used in
Until now, the prestress load type had always been an initial prestress in Dlubal Software programs. The defined load magnitude was applied and, depending on the stiffness of the surrounding system, prestress remained more or less as an axial force in the cable.
RF-/STEEL NBR Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Design of Steel Members According to ABNT NBR 8800: 2008
RF-/FE-LTB Add-on Module for RFEM/RSTAB | Lateral-Torsional Buckling Analysis According to Second-Order Analysis (FEM)
- How can I display the deformation in the current construction stage and in relation to the initial system in RF‑STAGES?
- I have calculated a box girder. Which surface results or surface stresses can I use to evaluate the buckling behavior of the web plates?
- Is it also possible to specify a cable length in RF‑FORM‑FINDING?
- How is it possible to consider the real cross-section geometry of member elements in RWIND Simulation?
- Is it possible to define orthotropic surface loads in RFEM? I would like to subject a surface to different temperature loads per direction.
- The calculation of my model results in unrealistically high stresses at many locations. What could be the reason for this?
- Is it also possible to enter the temperature for a surface in the XZ plane by using the height (variable in Z)?
- Does Dlubal Software provide any solutions for composite bridge construction, or perhaps also verification examples or reference objects?
- In the case of the "Initial strain from other LC/CO" feature, I cannot retrace internal forces. How is this function mapped internally?
- Which analysis is used in RF‑STAGES or STAGES to calculate temporary loads and the generated combinations?