Webservice & API in RFEM 6
Information About Free Webinar
In this free webinar, we show you how to communicate with RFEM 6 via a programmable interface, as well as showing you the further advantages of this technology.
Date | Time
|4:20||Benefits and Application Areas|
|5:15||What is API? What are Web Services?|
|7:25||Getting Started & Installation|
Presentation Models to Download
Below, under Models to Download, you will find the models used in the webinar. This will allow you to independently follow the webinar step by step with the provided models.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Andreas Hörold
Marketing & Public Relations
Mr. Hörold takes care of the Dlubal Software website, creates press releases as well as marketing materials, and is the moderator of the German and English webinars.
Doğukan Karataş, M.Sc.
Mr. Karataş is responsible for the development and quality assurance of the Dlubal programs.
- Presentation Slides to Webinar "Webservice & API in RFEM 6" (PDF)
- Python Files to Webinar "Webservice & API in RFEM 6"
- Web Service and API
- More About RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
- Add-Ons for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
- Dlubal Software - GitHUB
Do you have questions about our webinars? Need advice on which webinars are best for your upcoming design project? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or find suggested solutions and useful tips on our FAQ page available 24/7.
Is Revit AddIn installed automatically in RFEM 6?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Is it possible to import the files of the FEM-Design program by the StruSoft company into RFEM?
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- Which programs can I use to calculate and design power plants?
- I am trying to import a model from cadwork. Unfortunately, I cannot correctly transfer the cross-sections from cadwork to RFEM. Do you have any tips?
- When importing a model directly from AutoCAD, the shape of the "spline" is sometimes incorrect.
- How to model a cable net structure in using the RF-FORM-FINDING add-on module?
- I would like to export the reinforcement of a slab in the Nemetschek format. However, no setting is available in the following window after selecting the surface.
- Does RFEM integrate with Autodesk Inventor?