Line Hinge of Slab-Wall Connection
Can’t find the answer to your question? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum or send us your question directly through our online form.Submit Individual Question
The effects due to snow load are described in the American standard ASCE/SEI 7-16 and in Eurocode 1, Parts 1 through 3. These standards are implemented in the new RFEM 6 program and the Snow Load Wizard, which serves to facilitate the application of snow loads. In addition to this, the most recent generation of the program allows the construction site to be specified on a digital map, thus allowing the snow load zone to be imported automatically. These data are, in turn, used by the Load Wizard to simulate the effects due to the snow load.
After the calculation, the maximum stresses of the masonry surfaces are displayed. A detailed result display is possible in each FE mesh point.
In addition, sections can be inserted in order to carry out a detailed evaluation of individual areas. By displaying the yield areas, it is possible to estimate the cracks in the masonry.
- How is the nonlinearity handled in RSTAB 9?
- How can I create a member end release with a "diagram" using the COM interface?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2018 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- There are two different add-on modules for a response spectrum analysis in RF‑/DYNAM Pro. What can be the reasons for the different results of both add-on modules?
- When converting from the manual definition of reinforcement areas to the automatic arrangement of reinforcement according to Window 1.4, the result of the deformation calculation differs, although the basic reinforcement has not been modified. What is the reason for this change?
- I would like to define a line support with ineffective tension and apply the tension force on this line by using a nodal support instead. Why does the line support still receive a tension force?
- How is it possible to make factorized combinations of a dead load in the context of form‑finding?
- I obtain different results when comparing the deformation analysis in the RF‑CONCRETE add-on modules and another calculation program. What could be the reason for this?
- In a nonlinear structural system, some load cases do not converge. However, load combinations can be calculated without any problems. Why?