FAQ 002409 EN
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
In RF-PUNCH Pro, you have different options to determine the punching loads on wall corners and wall ends on the basis of the RFEM surface internal forces.
- When should the punching load be determined with the (un)smoothed distribution of the shear forces at the critical perimeter?
- How can I graphically display the determined load increasing factors ß from the RF‑PUNCH Pro calculation?
- I would like to perform punching shear design on a column with downstand beams as a wall corner or wall end. However, the module applies an internal column. Is it possible to adjust it?
- Is it possible to manually specify a longitudinal reinforcement for design in RF‑PUNCH Pro?
- How can I quickly transfer a modified value to the other rows in the input table of an add-on module?
- How can I change the display of the arrows for punching loads in RF‑PUNCH Pro?
- What is the meaning of "Common Surfaces" in RF‑PUNCH Pro? Do I have to set anything here?
- The critical perimeter at the wall corner in my structure looks strange. What can be the reason?
- Can I design a reinforced concrete structure according to ÖNORM in RFEM?
- I have entered a line support with "Wall in Z," but I cannot select the wall end for the design in RF‑PUNCH Pro. Why?