Check out these tips to help you get started with the RFEM program.
Consider Construction Stages in RFEM 6
First Steps with RFEM
This webinar shows how to use the structural analysis software RFEM 6 with its Construction Stages Analysis (CSA) add-on to consider the construction process of structures.
03:10 Construction stages definition on the model
14:00 Construction stages definition on the load side
25:35 Design based on construction stages
31:20 Review of results and documentation
39:40 New features of the add-on Construction Stages Analysis (CSA)
Dlubal Webinar Construction stage Construction process Webinar on Dlubal Software Webinar Dlubal Tutorial building engineering Civil engineering Structural engineer Structural Design Structural designer Structural analysis Structural Engineer Dlubal Software
- Product Description | Structural Analysis Software RFEM 6
- More About RSTAB 9
- Add-Ons for RFEM 6 and RSTAB 9
Do you have any questions about our products or which are best suited for your design projects? Contact us via phone, email, chat, or forum, or search the FAQ page, available 24/7.
CSA S16:19 Stability Considerations and the New Annex O.2
The CSA S16:19 Stability Effects in Elastic Analysis method in Annex O.2 is an alternative option to the Simplified Stability Analysis Method in Clause 8.4.3. This article will describe the requirements of Annex O.2 and application in RFEM 6.
- How can I model a rib element in RFEM 6?
- The load distribution on my members looks different when using the Load Transfer surface vs. the Load Wizards. What is the reason?
- My beam has a continuous lateral support and therefore lateral torsional buckling (LTB) is not a concern. How do I define the effective length?