FAQ 000276 EN-US
Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Depending on stiffness, mass, and damping, structures react differently to wind action.
Is it possible to change the font size of dimensions?
How the shear deformation of a member can be taken into account?
Is it possible to calculate American steel cross-sections?
How can I only display cross-section names in the panel for cross-section colors, without the standard and steel grade?
- How can I adjust the sheet size for a printout report?
- How can I consider a sway bracing in CRANEWAY?
Can a model be adjusted retroactively after it has been created with the model generator?
- I have defined a tapered member consisting of two different cross -sections in RSTAB/RFEM. This is now displayed incorrectly in the rendering (see the "Incorrect taper" graphic). What did I do wrong?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- The protocol lacks information on the limit time for the assessment of fire resistance R in the RF-TIMBER Pro add-on module. Can this information be added to the report?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions