- The online training provides solutions to current questions.
- Our speakers have many years of practical experience and are experts in their field.
- Gain valuable program insight for increased company efficiency and decreased overhead costs.
- You have no additional costs for travel, accommodation, etc.
Eurocode 5 | Timber structures according to DIN EN 1995-1-1
Online Training Information
Why an online training?
Online group training sessions provide the opportunity to gain expert knowledge and to ensure you’re getting the most out of your Dlubal programs.
Date | Time
ContentOnline training on timber structure design according to DIN EN 1995-1-1
This training gives an introduction to timber structure design focusing on cross-laminated timber within the RFEM program family.
The relevant material models and and connection details for surfaces will be discussed in detail. After a simple two-dimensional structural design, the design is then transferred to three-dimensional for continued explanation.
In addition to the load-bearing capacity limit state design, the serviceability limit state and seismic verification will also be explained.
Price195.00 EUR net, excluding VAT
Introduction and basics
Dimensioning according to EN 1995-1-1
Evidence on the overall model
Additional InformationA reliable internet connection is required to participate. Basic user knowledge in RSTAB or RFEM is also required. The online training is carried out in RFEM and the associated add-on modules.
During the training, each participant can ask questions via chat at any time.
Each participant will receive the following after the event:
- Participation certificate
- Training presentation (PDF)
- RFEM model examples
- Training video recording
In order to take part in the online training, the participant will automatically receive the login information after the event registration.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Gerhard Rehm
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Rehm is responsible for the development of products for timber structures, and provides technical support for customers.
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Bastian Kuhn, M.Sc.
Product Engineering & Customer Support
Mr. Kuhn is responsible for the development of products for timber structures and provides technical support for our customers.
- Timber Structural Analysis and Design Software
- Analysis and Design Software for Laminate, Sandwich, and Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT) Structures
- Design Software for Structural Timber Connections
Do you have questions about our group training courses?
Just contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support.
If you are interested in a specific topic that is not included in a group training, please ask for an Individual Seminar.
"I have watched the webinar recording "Design of Cross-laminated Timber Panels (CLT) According to Eurocode 5" on YouTube and I am impressed by about the program and the very good presentation.
RFEM/RSTAB add-on module RF-/TIMBER CSA | Design of members made of timber according to CSA 086 (Canadian standard)
- Is it possible to design timber structures in RFEM or RSTAB?
- How does the "Orthotropic Plastic" material model work in RFEM?
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- Can I use RFEM to calculate a log house three-dimensionally?
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- I would like to carry out the flexural buckling design for timber components with imperfections and internal forces according to the second-order analysis. Is it sufficient to activate this in Details of the RF‑/TIMBER Pro add-on module or is it necessary to make additional settings?
- Can I design laminated veneer lumber with RFEM/RSTAB?
- How can I calculate a timber-concrete composite floor with cross-laminated timber?
- How do I create a frame joint with taper in JOINTS Steel - Rigid?
- Is it possible to save the structures of the manufacturer-specific cross-laminated timber plates in the RF‑LAMINATE add-on module?
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
Deflection analysis and stress design of laminate and sandwich surfaces
Timber design according to Eurocode 5, SIA 265 and/or DIN 1052