Did you find your question?
If not, contact us via our free e-mail, chat, or forum support, or send us your question via the online form.
Surface Loads on Effective Surface of Members Only (For Example, Without Effect on Selected Members)
- What is the meaning of the superposition according to the CQC rule in a dynamic analysis??
- How do I display some results of all load cases in the printout report, but other results of the selected load cases only?
- Where do I find the setting to specify the entered structural component as a "wall" or "slab"?
- Is it possible to transfer properties, such as the cross-section, or the surface thickness as well as the material of a surface, of an existing element to a new element?
- How can I get the member end forces to design the connections?
- I would expect the results from my load combination (CO) set to a linear analysis to equal the summation of the results from my load cases (LC) also set to a linear analysis. Why do the results not match?
- A rigid member should only be able to absorb tensile forces or only compressive forces. What are the options for considering these nonlinearities in the calculation?
- How do I display the nodal displacements graphically?
- Are the models and presentations from Info Day 2020 freely available, and can you send them to me?
- Can I quickly optimize all cross-sections in my model by using internal forces?
Module Extension for STEEL EC3 and RF-STEEL AISC
Structural engineering software for finite element analysis (FEA) of planar and spatial structural systems consisting of plates, walls, shells, members (beams), solids and contact elements
The structural engineering software for design of frame, beam and truss structures, performing linear and nonlinear calculations of internal forces, deformations, and support reactions